Summer Fancy Food Show 2017: Five Best Client Meeting Spots
Need to wow a potential client during the Summer Fancy Food Show 2017? Here are five great meeting spaces near the Javits Center in New York City.
Best Places to Meet Clients During the Summer Fancy Food Show 2017
450 10th Ave
- 4 stars on Yelp
- Review Highlight: “It is very close to Javits Convention Center, so I’d definitely eat here!”
- Perfect for everything from a power breakfast meeting to dinner/drinks after a long day at a conference.
- They don’t take reservations, so be sure to give yourself a bit of extra time in case there’s a wait.
504 W 42nd St
- Ranked the #6 restaurant in NYC on Trip Advisor
- Review Highlight: “A great intimate spot for brunch. The food was delicious!”
- Small restaurant that offers farm to table food, excellent service, and an intimate setting.
- They are best known for their breakfast/brunch. It’s a great spot for morning meetings or lunch with a client or two.
485 10th Ave
- Review Highlight: “Great place to go and eat if you’re at the Javits Center – within walking distance, was not crowded, able to have a conversation, excellent service.”
- Large restaurant with plenty of seating. They take reservations, so it’s perfect for meetings with multiple clients over great food.
- Lunch, happy hour, dinner, or drinks. Open until 11pm.
72 W 36th St
- Rated 5.5/6 from 5,009 reviews on Trip Advisor
- Review Highlight: “I actually had the pleasure of being taken here for a business lunchand wow, I will definitely be back and will bring friends!”
- Some say it’s the best steakhouse in the city! Great food and wine in classic, upscale NYC steakhouse.
- It’s few avenues east of the Javits Center, but certainly worth the quick cab ride.
414 W 42nd St
- Rated 5.5/6 out of 695 reviews on Trip Advisor
- Review Highlight: “Went for a dinner with a group – no problem making reservations and were group was seated immediately – beautiful atmosphere inside the restaurant – waiters extremely attentive.”
- Open for lunch, dinner, and late nights on weekends.
- Live piano, classic French food, and a charming setting guarantee a positive experience for you and your client.
Another way to ‘wow’ potential clients during the Summer Fancy Food Show is by having an eye-catching, up-to-date trade show display that reinforces your brand messaging and captures the audience’s attention.
Better Displays from Concept to Installation
Need to take your Winter or Summer Fancy Food Show game to the next level? Nationwide Displays can help. We have over half a century’s worth of tradeshow experience. Simplifying logistics and meeting deadlines is our specialty, and designing the world’s best trade show displays is our passion. We design Island Exhibits, Inline Exhibits, Peninsula Exhibits, Environments, and have a wide range of trade show display rentals available. Visit our homepage to learn more about what we can do for you!Back to all blogs