Trade Show & Exhibit Estimator
Nationwide Displays, a leading marketing exhibit and events design and fabrication company, is seeking an experienced Project Estimator. The ideal candidate will support the Nationwide Displays team by accurately, efficiently, and collaboratively preparing cost estimates for all required projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Includes but are not limited to the following:
- Adhere to all Nationwide Displays processes and policies accurately and efficiently
- Develop understanding & effectively work with required Nationwide Displays project systems
- Communicate effectively with all required Nationwide Displays departments & personnel
- Communicate effectively with strategic partners and vendors as it relates to estimate deliverables
- Keep highly organized project files
- Review all new estimate requests daily for a timely response
- Prepare detailed estimates from various documentation for tradeshow exhibits / experiential marketing environments (proposals, designs, CADs, materials specifications, etc.)
- Resolve discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information
- Presents prepared estimate by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains cost database by entering and backing up data.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical data
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Ability to visualize end result from construction drawings or renderings
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree (B. A. or B.S.) from four-year college or university and/or 2+ years’ experience as a Project Coordinator or similar experience successfully executing projects and programs and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.orgBack to all blogs